Whether you are buying a new home, building a new home or addition, or if you want an annual inspection to make sure your home is in safe and tip top shape, 1st Call Home Inspections is the right choice if you live in the Hudson Valley area.
1st Call Home Inspections is the Hudson Valley's Premier Home Inspection Company!
If you are buying or selling a home in the Hudson Valley , 1st Call Home Inspections will provide you with a detailed and high quality inspection. We strive to have 2 inspectors at all inspections to give you a timely and thorough inspection. We provide electronic reporting, offer a no-risk inspection guarantee, and give you continued support after the inspection and after the sale.
Call us at 845-635-9310 to get your Free Estimate today!
- 1st Call Home Inspections provides high quality home inspection services to the Mid-Hudson Valley including Columbia, Dutchess, Putnam, Westchester, Ulster, and Orange counties.
- All of our home inspections come with a risk free policy. If for any reason our client does not buy the inspected property, 1st Call will do the next home inspection for free*! (*Ancillary testing and services not included in risk free policy).
- 1st Call has 3 NYS licensed inspectors and strives to provide 2 inspectors at every inspection, so that we can provide a thorough and timely inspection. For larger homes and multi-unit properties we can provide 3 inspectors when warranted.
- 1st Call offers flexible scheduling. Inspections can be scheduled on weekdays, evenings, and weekends. Call or contact us early because inspection slots do fill quickly.
Problems We Can Find
Whether it's your roof, chimney, basement, or windows ... you can trust that we will do a thorough inspection and then find & report any problems that may exist.
Our home inspections can reveal any major defects, system inadequacies, and safety issues.
1st Call Home Inspections provides all of the following services:
- Home inspections
- Real estate transaction inspection
- Listing inspection
- Annual maintenance inspections
- Radon Testing (Air and Water)
- Water Quality Testing
- Well Load Testing
- Septic Dye Testing
- Wood Destroying Insect Inspections
- Mold inspections and Testing
- Rehabilitation Loan Inspections and Consultation
- HUD 203K
- 203K Streamline
- Pool and Spa Inspections